So you’re stuck at home with a bunch of pantry and freezer staples. You’re bored of the same bottle of wine and sugar free coolers. You still want something fruity, refreshing, and somewhat healthy (after all, all the gyms and fitness studios are closed), we’ve got just the refreshment for you: 52° North’s Berry Refreshing Vodka Birch Water Smash.
Got frozen berries you froze over the summer or a pack of frozen fruit from Whole Foods? This is the perfect way to use them. Berries contain antioxidants and Vitamins crucial for fighting free radicals and cell regeneration. Make this drink for your next Virtual Happy Hour or for the Easter Long Weekend.
- 2oz Vodka
- 5oz 52° North Natural Birch Sap
- 1/8th cup of thawed Frozen Berries (or fresh)
- ¼ lime
- ¼ cup Ice
- In a shaker, add berries, vodka, and ice. Shake vigorously for 45 minutes to infuse vodka with berry flavours and sweetness
- Strain vodka into a fresh glass filled with ice.
- Top with 52° North Birch Water
- Squeeze juice from lime into the glass
- Give it a good stir and enjoy!
As always please drink responsibly.
Don’t forget to tag us in your recreation @tapinto52north